Counseling therapy service rates
- $150 per 60 minute session
- Evaluations start at $300 but can vary due to complexity and records reviews
Depending on your current health insurance plan and flexible spending account, it’s possible for services to be reimbursed to you (in full or partially). Please contact your health plan agent to verify how your plan reimburses you for psychotherapy and couples counseling services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval or Referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment is due at the time of service, cash, flexible spending account debit cards as well as all major credit cards accepted.
* A CMS 1500 form can also be provided to you (to seek reimbursement from your insurance plan).
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Questions? Please contact me with questions, I am happy to offer you a 10 minute phone consultation. Clinicians cannot be- all things- to all people, and most have different areas of expertise. You want work with a counselor that is a good fit for your unique situation and goals.